Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesC+
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
Willits Charter School is an above average, public, charter school located in Willits, CA. It has 120 students in grades 6-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 21 to 1. According to state test scores, 17% of students are at least proficient in math and 47% in reading.
Willits Charter School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A9 Students
- B+7 Students
- B-5 Students
- A+5 Students
- C+4 Students
- B-4 Students
- B-4 Students
- A4 Students
- A+4 Students
- A-4 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Willits Charter School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.3 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Willits Charter School Reviews
Willits Charter School has a good student culture, and a great rainbow of diversity. Self motivated students do well here. Friday Academy was something I looked forward to every week. While I was there I took Yoga, Ceramics, Gardening and more.
This school is a very great school that offers many educational possibilities to the students of California. I deeply admire their focus on not only college prep but also provide plenty of activities for the students. The diversity is fair and I also love the relationships between the students and the teachers there, many of them are very friendly with the students which I think is a really important quality that schools need. Now don't get me wrong I love this school, but unfortunately all schools come with flaws and this one has a big flaw the food, they have an area where you could pass by and take your food from the chefs standing there but the problem is with the food I have tasted the food multiple times and that does not taste fresh and organic. In fact, many students have complained about expired milk being served. Aside from the tasteless food they are very organized after eating where they clean up neatly.
This school has an environment that is important for the learning and growth of children. When going to this school, I always felt as if I was welcome and that I was family to everyone there. It is such a kind, loving environment with very little bullying and drama.