Williamsville High School is a highly rated, public school located in Williamsville, IL. It has 467 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 57% of students are at least proficient in math and 47% in reading.
Williamsville High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+66 Students
- B66 Students
- B59 Students
- A+44 Students
- B-31 Students
- B25 Students
- B+24 Students
- A-24 Students
- B+23 Students
- A-21 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Williamsville High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
Schools like Williamsville High School
- A-Rochester High School
- Rochester Community Unit School District No. 3-A, IL
- 78 reviews
- B-Tri-City High School
- Tri-City Community Unit School District No. 1, IL
- 10 reviews
- BMount Pulaski High School
- Mount Pulaski Community Unit School District No. 23, IL
- 30 reviews
- B-PORTA High School
- Porta Community Unit School District No. 202, IL
- 41 reviews
Williamsville High School Reviews
I liked Williamsville High School because it is such a small school and everybody knows everybody. I like our strive for excellence and good sportsmanship. I love the positive atmosphere. From the faculty and staff to the students everyone is affable. It is also such a positive learning environment. No matter the game, the match, the parade. The parents, students, and community are always there. Things that I wish were different, the school hallways should have more school spirit. The last three years of high school were boring. But, overall so far this year, the hallways and students seem to be so bright and happy. I really enjoyed my experience at Williamsville High School, It's always better to be a Bullet!
Williamsville is a small school, but I couldn’t see myself going anywhere but there. The teachers are all highly educated and the class sizes are very small, which allows more one-on-one teaching. The students aren’t very diverse, but everyone is mainly very friendly and willing to help. Personally, I plan to pursue a career in art and every art class I’ve taken there has been very helpful and gotten me one step closer to my dream.
Williamsville High School is an excellent school. The staff is very friendly and they really know how to interact with the student and their families, and how to get them engaged in school events and community activities. WHS has a great learning environment for all students.