900 S Walnut St
Williamsville, IL 62693
Williamsville High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+40 Students
- B37 Students
- B-31 Students
- A+31 Students
- B20 Students
- B+18 Students
- B16 Students
- A-16 Students
- B16 Students
- B-15 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Williamsville High School
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
Schools like Williamsville High School
- ARochester High School
- Rochester Community Unit School District No. 3-A, IL
- 65 reviews
- B+Tri-City High School
- Tri-City Community Unit School District No. 1, IL
- 9 reviews
- BMount Pulaski High School
- Mount Pulaski Community Unit School District No. 23, IL
- 22 reviews
- B-PORTA High School
- Porta Community Unit School District No. 202, IL
- 39 reviews
Williamsville High School Reviews
Williamsville High School has done an exceptional job in preparing its students for college. Every student is challenged in their own way and encouraged to do their absolute best. The teachers are highly knowledgeable and have a great gift for teaching. They are always around for help and are involved in many of the school's extracurricular activities. Our sports teams are all successful in competitions and have great teamwork abilities. Williamsville High School also has a lot of success in its fine arts programs. All of Williamsville's students are extremely proud and supportive of all the programs available at the school. It is a small, rural school so there is not much diversity in ethnicity between the students, but every student brings their own flare to the school that makes it "Better to Be a Bullet."
The scheduling of classes for the next school year begins in January of the previous year with having the students fill out what 8 classes they would like to take for the next year as well as three alternative classes per semester in case you choose a class that gets full before you turn your paper in or it doesn't fit in with you schedule. Teachers take into account the busy schedules of students and therefore give us time in class to help us complete our homework and ask question when needed as well they take into consideration what other teachers are assigning when planning their weeks. The school gives you a lot of options in classes from normal to advanced to AP courses. I personally love the science department which I think gives students multiple options especially those pursuing the medical field. To name a few science courses we have: Biology, Anatomy and Physiology, and Physics. I think some of the more popular classesare in the Family and Consumer Science Department which has cooking classes and sewing classes, which are classes that give you verydifferent skills than your normal core classes. I think all the acedemics at Williamsville are very good and offer a wide range of classes for you to choose from
Williamsville High School is a wonderful school that values academics and athletics as a whole. This school has proven academic and athletic excellence since its doors opened. The staff works extremely hard in making sure students feel safe and understand materials when teaching. Williamsville High School feels like a home to me, and I know that I am always valued and cared for. The school and its district encourages students to use their unique skills and personalities to the best of their abilities. We are prepared for college learning and leveled work every day. Williamsville is a top preforming school in all aspects on the board, and is one of the best schools out there.