Williamson Senior High School is an above average, public school located in Williamson, NY. It has 332 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 95% of students are at least proficient in math and 95% in reading.
Williamson Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-30 Students
- A-23 Students
- C21 Students
- B18 Students
- C+18 Students
- B16 Students
- C+11 Students
- B11 Students
- A11 Students
- A-10 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Schools like Williamson Senior High School
- B+Wayne Senior High School
- Wayne Central School District, NY
- 54 reviews
- A-Ruben A. Cirillo High School
- Gananda Central School District, NY
- 62 reviews
- AWebster-Schroeder High School
- Webster Central School District, NY
- 213 reviews
- BNewark Senior High School
- Newark Central School District, NY
- 80 reviews
Williamson Senior High School Reviews
We are a tight-knit community with a strong academic record. All of the staff and students are very nice and welcoming. I feel safe here because everyone knows each other well and we have a police officer on campus. However, there could be more extracurricular activities available and funding could be spent wider. They barely spend money on sports and the facilities are ancient compared to other schools. The food is average cafeteria food but the lunch ladies are very sweet and they try to be creative. Overall, I’m very blessed to have grown up in this district and recommend it.
Williamson is a small district with limited resources. My kids have had great teachers and academic experiences. We do not have as many “extra” opportunities as other schools, but it is a great district. I have witnessed other parents move to neighboring districts so their kids could play lacrosse or football.
Williamson is an overall amazing school! The teachers are very nice and accepting and try to make each student feel as comfortable as possible. They go out of their way to help prepare you for college or whatever you decide to pursue after high school.