Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesC
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesC-
Williamsburg High School is a public school located in Williamsburg, OH. It has 529 students in grades 6-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. According to state test scores, 61% of students are at least proficient in math and 66% in reading.
Williamsburg High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-54 Students
- B-36 Students
- A-30 Students
- A+24 Students
- B-24 Students
- A-19 Students
- B18 Students
- B-17 Students
- B+15 Students
- B-14 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.3 responses
Schools like Williamsburg High School
- C+Bethel Tate High School
- Bethel-Tate Local School District, OH
- 84 reviews
- CGeorgetown Junior/Senior High School
- Georgetown Exempted Village School District, OH
- 32 reviews
- CWestern Brown High School
- Western Brown Local School District, OH
- 92 reviews
- C+Clermont Northeastern High School
- Clermont Northeastern Local School District, OH
- 68 reviews
Williamsburg High School Reviews
The faculty is great, but the students don't seem to care much for academics. You can't blame the school for the students' attitude. The building itself is small but well-kept.
I’ve been attending this school for over six years now, and I am confident that I made the correct choice attending this school. With a wonderful staff and a dedicated student body, Williamsburg is a great place for students to become college ready.
Teachers are always willing to help. They are like family because its a small town. I wouldn't change a thing!