COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Due to Governor Northam's restrictions in place to prevent the spread of COVID-19, there are currently no on-site tours of WCA. We are, however, still scheduling appointments with our Admissions Director to get all your questions answered about our programs, curriculum, and culture. Contact us using this link to schedule a time to explore your options on a no-pressure informational phone call. Learn More
- College PrepB+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA-
Parents often remark to us that WCA just feels....different. Different from other schools, both public and private. Often they can't put their finger on it; other times, they identify the differences in intricate detail. For some, our personalization truly impacts their student's learning. In other cases, it's how our teachers work so hard to understand each child and teach in a spirit of hope, love, and grace in everything they do. But what we hear many times from many parents is that you can sense the presence of God in our halls and classrooms.
This is what we call 'the WCA Experience.' It's a sense of fellowship and belonging. Of teachers and leaders who care deeply for each child and do their job in a way that every day seeks to draw out their fullest potential. And of a system that seeks excellence, not for the sake of being excellent, but because God has called us to be so.
We want our experience to become your experience.
Williamsburg Christian Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+20 Students
- A+14 Students
- A12 Students
- A+12 Students
- A+12 Students
- A+8 Students
- B7 Students
- B+7 Students
- B+6 Students
- B+5 Students
WCA's IB Application: What is IB?
What is IB? Williamsburg Christian Academy is currently in the candidate phase to become an International Baccalaureate Program, hoping to join over 4,000 schools worldwide. But what does that mean? What is the I.B. program, and if our application is accepted and we successfully complete candidacy, what impact will it have on the education of your child? Click the link below to learn more.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.10 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses