Williams Junior Senior High School is a public school located in Williams, CA. It has 549 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 20 to 1. According to state test scores, 16% of students are at least proficient in math and 32% in reading.
Williams Junior Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B105 Students
- A72 Students
- B+62 Students
- A+46 Students
- A38 Students
- A-36 Students
- A35 Students
- C+34 Students
- A-33 Students
- B-31 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses
Williams Junior Senior High School Reviews
Williams Junior Senior High School is a high school located in rural Northern California. Williams Junior Senior High School prides itself on college preparation. Unfortunately because of the small size of the school the number of students who are ready for college classes or college prep courses are few. This causes college level classes to be filled with students who are not ready to be challenged at a college level. Williams Junior Senior High School has a college preparation model that should be moved forward with and tested in larger higher performing communities. Overall Williams lacks a culture that emphasizes academic performance as most student would rather take a D than do homework.
As a junior in Williams Junior Senior High School, my experience has been excellent. I've attended school here at Williams CA since kindergarten and I have never been disappointed by any teacher or administration member. I have excelled majorly throughout the years and I give the credit to our teachers here for always pushing us to do better and I give props to myself for always staying on task and on top of my work. Our administration members have always encouraged us to do better and remind us to stay focused. Here at this school as well, I am grateful for the teachers and administration members for staying late to give the students the help needed and many resources such as the counseling and career center. Being a Williams High School student has given me several opportunities in achieving my goals and I would like to include that it is a great school to join for any human being of course grades k-12.
As a senior at Williams High, I see everyday the struggles our community faces. The classes and facilities are degenerate, while standards and involvement are scarce. I would improve this community by advertising our school and persuading more investment into my classmates.