William Tennent High School is an above average, public school located in Warminster, PA. It has 1,787 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 65% of students are at least proficient in math and 75% in reading.
William Tennent High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-242 Students
- A+176 Students
- A-153 Students
- B-135 Students
- B115 Students
- B113 Students
- A101 Students
- A+92 Students
- B-82 Students
- B-64 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.27 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.27 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 135 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.39 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.39 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.39 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.49 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.49 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.49 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.50 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.50 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.50 responses
Schools like William Tennent High School
- A-Cinnaminson High School
- Cinnaminson Township Public Schools, NJ
- 143 reviews
- B+Upper Moreland High School
- Upper Moreland Township School District, PA
- 172 reviews
- B+Delran High School
- Delran Township School District, NJ
- 142 reviews
- A-Neshaminy High School
- Neshaminy School District, PA
- 456 reviews
William Tennent High School Reviews
Tennent was a great school for my kids. However, there is definite favoritism amongst administrators, faculty, and certain students. It is really evident on senior awards night. Some students receive 10 or more awards, while other honorable students from the school receive none. Very inequitable display of favoritism and extremely disappointing! If you can kiss up well to the administrators and staff at this school, you’ve got it made!
The activities available for the students to participate in are amazing. There are so many different organizations, clubs, and activities for kids to take part in for all varying interests. The school takes pride in their school pride!
I am so bummed that we aren't having prom or a graduation ceremony! I was looking forward to closing out my high school chapter with graduation at least. But I'm thankful to Tennant High School for making me the person I am today. I am thankful for all of my friends and teachers for helping me grow. They helped me get through some very hard, personal struggles as well as academic. My guidance counselor is the absolute best. My last two years at Tennant have been exceptionally changeling on a personal level. Mrs. Kudish was always there for me and helped me find coping skills that I will have now for the rest of my life. For that I'll never forget my high school years. I look forward to the future. I'm going to Nursing School to be a Pediatric Nurse. I am so excited! I'm not going to let the Covid 19 virus take anything away from my happiness to move on. I hope America can heal 🙏. God Bless America!!