COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
In an ideal world, we would welcome students and parents to campus for tours and conversation. In the current reality, we welcome you to "meet" us and explore Penn Charter virtually. Explore our website, or email email@example.com. Learn More
- College PrepA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA+
Educating Students to Live Lives that Make a Difference. Penn Charter integrates the power of arts and athletics into a vigorous academic experience, pre-K to grade 12. This educational program, combined with Quaker values, fosters creativity and resiliency.
"These are students who will take on the world," said Head of School Darryl J. Ford. "They are capable of wrestling with great ideas, resolving impossible problems, discovering the undiscovered."
Explore our website to learn about our 47-acre campus with outstanding facilities, stellar teachers, and an educational program with a national reputation for excellence.
William Penn Charter School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+103 Students
- A+68 Students
- A-67 Students
- A+52 Students
- A-51 Students
- A45 Students
- A+42 Students
- A+37 Students
- A+35 Students
- A+35 Students
A Signature Trip in Seventh Grade
Destination: Mancos, Colorado. PC's seventh grade will have a transformative travel experience in the Southwestern United States, a new signature trip designed to teach critical life skills, broaden their worldview, and enrich learning across multiple disciplines. The nine-day trip will have a wilderness experience, service component and, living on Native American lands, cross-cultural immersion.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.15 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.19 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.13 responses
William Penn Charter School Reviews
Improvements are constantly occurring, we are building and growing. PC ensures that all children have the technology and resources necessary to be successful. Teacher to student ratios are low, and personal attention is given to all that attend. William Penn Charter is a five star school and must students travel long distances just to attend ( our family included).