Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC
- Clubs & ActivitiesC-
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
William M. Davies Jr. Career & Technical High School is a public school located in Lincoln, RI. It has 868 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 17% of students are at least proficient in math and 42% in reading.
William M. Davies Jr. Career & Technical High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B164 Students
- B-112 Students
- B-104 Students
- C84 Students
- B+49 Students
- A+48 Students
- A-44 Students
- B-42 Students
- A+38 Students
- B-34 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 26 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.14 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.17 responses
Schools like William M. Davies Jr. Career & Technical High School
- C+Woonsocket High School
- Woonsocket Public Schools, RI
- 134 reviews
- CWilliam E. Tolman Senior High School
- Pawtucket School District, RI
- 106 reviews
- C+Charles E. Shea High School
- Pawtucket School District, RI
- 138 reviews
- C+East Providence High School
- East Providence School District, RI
- 272 reviews
William M. Davies Jr. Career & Technical High School Reviews
All of the teachers were there for em all the way. In my Pre-Engineering technical class, I would go on to earn multiple certifications in electronics and computer science. One of teachers themselves would be the reason I pick a Computer Science major today. My AP English teacher also changed my perspective on writing completely, making it my favorite class. Their after school activities also built my character in ways that wouldn't have been possible otherwise. I will continue some of those activities in college today. We may not be a high rank in sports, but at the very least, we have a community of students and teachers, the teachers being nothing short of supportive to me.
The absolute best benefit during my time at William M. Davies, Jr. Career and Technical High School is the loving, experienced, helpful technical Instructors. As a student who wanted to originally attend an academic based high school, I did not expect to earn many opportunities that would provide me a major head start in the real world. I had the opportunity to work with CVS, Lifespan, Brown's Alpert Medical School, local nursing homes and much more! I do not regret joining the Health Careers Medical Shop. However, although Davies has many Advanced Placement classes offered, it was not always like that and many qualified students, such as myself, did not get the chance to take many AP classes.
My experience here was memorable, not only do you have loving and supportive people but you get an insight of the work world with our shop classes. You are able to get insight on types of jobs in each shop and get to pick the shop you believe you will be successful in the future. Sports for me is my life, and being able to balance school and sports with the help of teachers and the athletic program. What I like about my school is that you are accepted for you no matter if you are smart, athletic, gay, or straight. You have so many people here to help you no matter if it's teachers, friends, administrators, and guidance councilors, they are all here to help you succeed and strive to be great. You make great relationships with teachers. The only thing I would like to see change is for more money to go into the shop so they can expand the student's knowledge more about new jobs. No matter if you have a low GPA, Captain of the Varsity Basketball team, or a GSA member we are all united.