William J. Clark Middle School Reviews

It’s the worst school I’ve ever been to I only like that my friends are their and some of my teacher.
I attended William J. Clark Middle School and my experience there was the best so far. I liked my teachers and my classroom. I was in the Gifted and Talented Program. My teachers challenged me to do better. I felt very comfortable everyday when I went to school. I met my two best friends that I still have today. My greatest memory was my basketball career there. I wasn't the star in the 7th grade, but I was in the 8th grade. I helped to lead my team to a 22-0 record. I received MVP and Best Defensive Player. Of course there are changes. The first is the food menu. I rarely ate. There were many days my mom took me to Burger King after school. I didn't like the separation too much between the Gifted and Talent and the other students. I had a lot of friends that were not in the program and I only saw them after school. I wished that was different. Yes middle school gave me some of the best memories. It was a great experience that I will always cherish.
I love the atmosphere my child is in.I love the teachers,staff,and the school itself.My son has learned a lot since he has started at the school.
Start Your Review of William J. Clark Middle School
I enjoyed my time there. I just feel like it could've been better.
My middle school was always very comfortable. Parents were always involved with teachers and students.
The sports at this school usually take place at our local high school.
I love the teachers at the school. They were very diverse and always ready to help. After hours, they were available through text and in their classrooms.
There are mainly black students but others are always supported and feel like family.
I was involved in cheerleading, volleyball, and many organizations. All of the leaders were very helpful.
We always had open discussions about safety.
It was very easy to get in because it was a middle school.