Overall Niche Grade
William J. Clark Middle School is a public school located in Orangeburg, SC. It has 721 students in grades 6-8 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 20% of students are at least proficient in math and 25% in reading.
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review William J. Clark Middle School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.3 responses
Schools like William J. Clark Middle School
William J. Clark Middle School Reviews
I attended William J. Clark Middle School and my experience there was the best so far. I liked my teachers and my classroom. I was in the Gifted and Talented Program. My teachers challenged me to do better. I felt very comfortable everyday when I went to school. I met my two best friends that I still have today. My greatest memory was my basketball career there. I wasn't the star in the 7th grade, but I was in the 8th grade. I helped to lead my team to a 22-0 record. I received MVP and Best Defensive Player. Of course there are changes. The first is the food menu. I rarely ate. There were many days my mom took me to Burger King after school. I didn't like the separation too much between the Gifted and Talent and the other students. I had a lot of friends that were not in the program and I only saw them after school. I wished that was different. Yes middle school gave me some of the best memories. It was a great experience that I will always cherish.
I love the atmosphere my child is in.I love the teachers,staff,and the school itself.My son has learned a lot since he has started at the school.
I was involved in cheerleading, volleyball, and many organizations. All of the leaders were very helpful.