William G. Enloe High School is a top rated, public, magnet school located in Raleigh, NC. It has 2,505 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 61% of students are at least proficient in math and 70% in reading.
William G. Enloe High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+598 Students
- A+581 Students
- B+292 Students
- B+266 Students
- A-213 Students
- A+213 Students
- B+193 Students
- B+186 Students
- B144 Students
- B-125 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.58 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.58 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 165 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.64 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.64 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.64 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.82 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.82 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.82 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.97 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.97 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.97 responses
William G. Enloe High School Reviews
There are so many opportunities! The environment is conducive to success, and I have loved the collaboration that is encouraged by the school. I definitely recommend doing AP Capstone and the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme.
Enloe is great! It has the best arts and academics in the state. I have to say that the student to teacher ratio listed here (1:17) is ridiculous. I only have 1 class with fewer than 31 students and that's because it has 3 years worth of prerequisites. With that said, the teachers we have are fantastic, and there are high expectations from the students.
Enloe is especially well known for its academic competitiveness, yet also known for the diversity and talent-based programs. I can't say that once I graduate, I'll miss the 'loe but I can say that I very much enjoyed my time here. There are very Enloe-specific things that you'll only understand if you go/went to Enloe, simply because the experience is so unique. My favorite thing about this school is the diversity of people in relation to race, but also background, religion, and ideas. We don't just have Whites, Blacks, Hispanics, and Asians, we have Pakistanis, Indians, East Asians, Spanish, Portuguese, Brazilian, Ethiopian, Russian, French, German, and many other people of a multitude of colors.