Wilbraham & Monson Academy is for students who are looking for a transformational education within a nurturing and supportive community. WMA is a global experience with students from 33 countries, 29 varsity athletic teams, close to 40 other afternoon activities, clubs and teams and our distinctive Center for Entrepreneurial & Global Studies (CEGS) department. CEGS courses serve as the History and Social Science department, while also housing the Mark R. Shenkman Trading Center – the pinnacle facility for economics, finance and entrepreneurship classes. WMA also offers college counseling as part of its program, as well as an advisor program, student promotion, many leadership opportunities, online courses and a unique travel program.
What kind of educational experience are you looking for?
Wilbraham & Monson Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+37 Students
- A28 Students
- A+24 Students
- A+21 Students
- A+20 Students
- A+19 Students
- A16 Students
- A+16 Students
- A+15 Students
- A+15 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.12 responses
Clubs & Activities
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Wilbraham & Monson Academy