Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Boarding (Tuition + Boarding)
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Wilbraham & Monson Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A23 Students
- A+22 Students
- A+15 Students
- A+15 Students
- A12 Students
- A+12 Students
- A+11 Students
- A10 Students
- A+10 Students
- A+9 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Wilbraham & Monson Academy
Wilbraham & Monson Academy Reviews
Review Wilbraham & Monson Academy
Academically the school is good, however, due to so many day students there is nothing for boarding students to do on the weekends. Poor communications to parents/home. Food is not good and on weekends they don't serve breakfast, but brunch, so if you have an early activity you can't eat at school before it. I did not have good experience with training staff or medical staff. Some teachers are very good while others are below average.
After attending Wilbraham and Monson Academy for four years, I can confidently say that the Academy not only served me as an excellent school, but as a second home. Set in the picturesque Wilbraham, Massachusetts, the Academy offers sixth grade to post graduate for both domestic and international students. After stepping on campus, one can instantly understand why WMA is coined "The Global School" by the evident friendships between students of all nationalities and backgrounds, the opportunity for international travel, as well as the abundance of globally-focused courses, particularly in the CEGS (Center for Entrepreneurial and Global Studies) department. It was at the Academy that I fostered an interest in international business and finance through several compelling entrepreneurial electives in the school's Shenkman Trading Center. Being a college preparatory school in nature, WMA does a sufficient job in assisting students with the overwhelming college process through yearly seminars and individual counseling. During my time at the academy I was able to play varsity field hockey, winter and spring track, as well as try tennis and basketball. Additionally, I was able to join extracurricular activities such as Model United Nations and WMAction (the school's daily community service program). I also was able to travel with the Academy to Haiti my sophomore year, on to serve the community, which truly was a trip of a lifetime. Academically, WMA gave me the opportunity to challenge myself across all disciplines. The small class sizes (a roughly 6:1 student to faculty ratio) allow for group discussions, which proved to be a more effective teaching style rather than strictly lecturing. With about 20 Advanced Placement courses, I was able to effectively learn difficult material and receive college credit, thanks to the dedicated and intelligent faculty, who were available for office hours every day of the week. Overall, Wilbraham and Monson Academy prepared me for my top
I had a great experience at Wilbraham and Monson academy. The Academy consist of a strong academic structure and curriculum that allows each student to learn in a focused environment. The hands on work with the teachers, allows each student to develop close relationships with their teacher.