COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Wilbraham & Monson Academy understands the many questions and concerns related to COVID-19. The safety and well-being of our WMA community is our highest priority, and we will continue to adapt to changing circumstances as readily as we are able. WMA is planning for in-person 5-days-a-week classes this fall, with the option for students to participate online if they are unable to be on campus. Learn More
- College PrepA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA
Wilbraham & Monson Academy is for students who are looking for a transformational education within a nurturing and supportive community. WMA is a global experience with students from 33 countries, countless afternoon and athletic program offerings and our distinctive Center for Entrepreneurial, Economics and Finance (CEEF) department, which provides students the opportunity to learn real-world critical thinking and entrepreneurial skills, while creating a foundation for business, finance or entrepreneurial endeavors in the future. The CEEF department houses the Mark R. Shenkman Trading Center – the pinnacle facility for economics, finance and entrepreneurship classes. WMA also offers college counseling as part of its program, as well as an advisor program, student promotion, many leadership and club opportunities, online courses and a unique travel program.
Wilbraham & Monson Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+42 Students
- A36 Students
- A+31 Students
- A+28 Students
- A+25 Students
- A+21 Students
- A+19 Students
- A17 Students
- A+17 Students
- A+16 Students
Center for Entrepreneurship, Economics & Finance
Our Center for Entrepreneurship, Economics & Finance provides courses for students to research and gain trading experience in their journey to understanding the global financial environment. These courses take place in the state-of-the-art Mark R. Shenkman Trading Center, WMA’s showcase facility which includes StockTrack market simulation software as well as video conferencing capabilities.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.13 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses