Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade B minus
- Diversitygrade B
- Teachersgrade B+
- College Prepgrade B minus
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade B minus
- Health & Safetygrade B+
- Administrationgrade B minus
- Sportsgrade B+
- Foodgrade B minus
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade B minus
Wickliffe High School is an above average, public school located in Wickliffe, OH. It has 432 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 32% of students are at least proficient in math and 72% in reading.
Wickliffe High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade B minus93 Students
- grade A+74 Students
- grade B73 Students
- grade B64 Students
- grade A minus63 Students
- grade B minus58 Students
- grade B minus45 Students
- grade A minus33 Students
- grade B+30 Students
- grade A minus26 Students
Living in the Area
grade A minus
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade A minus
- Good for Familiesgrade B+
- Housinggrade B+
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 8 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 14 responses
- We have a pretty great swing band best in area29%
- Powder Puff Football Game21%
- Pep rallies7%
- Spirit Week7%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 14 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
grade B minus
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
$15,220 / year
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 16 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 16 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 16 responses
Schools like Wickliffe High School
- grade B minusWhitney M. Young School
- Cleveland Municipal School District, OH
- Rating 3.14 out of 5 59 reviews
- grade C+Brush High School
- South Euclid-Lyndhurst City School District, OH
- Rating 3.5 out of 5 338 reviews
- grade BSouth High School
- Willoughby-Eastlake City School District, OH
- Rating 3.57 out of 5 201 reviews
- grade B+West Geauga High School
- West Geauga Local School District, OH
- Rating 3.64 out of 5 153 reviews
Wickliffe High School Reviews
Rating 3.36 out of 5 83 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
Wickliffe High School is a good school. The teachers are nice, they know what they are teaching, they’re engaging and they want what’s best for their students. It’s a small school with only 100 students per graduating class but that’s okay. In my opinion I like having smaller classes. You get to know everyone and make great friendships with your peers. Wickliffe also offers a wide variety of sports teams with amazing coaches that bring out the best in their teams.
Wickliffe was a decent school to go to. Most of the teacher's cared about how their students did in and out of the classroom. Although the guidance counselors were nice and generally helpful, they seemed to rush through the process of aiding Juniors and Seniors in deciding what they wanted to study in college (if they wanted to go to college). Overall, the experience at the school is good.
I have had the best experience at Wickliffe High School. I've created lifelong friends and have memories that will last forever. I liked how small my grade was, with only 92 in the class, we all knew eachother and were very close with one another.