COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Please refer to our website for updates. Learn More
- Academicsgrade A+
- Diversitygrade A
- Teachersgrade A
- College Prepgrade A+
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade A
- Sportsgrade A
Whitfield cultivates ethical, confident, successful students in a community of innovation, collaboration, and trust. The challenging, student-centered education prepares children in grades 6-12 to be innovative thinkers and 21st-century problem solvers. A rigorous curriculum taught by dedicated professionals provides students with a strong liberal arts education. Graduates attend the world's finest colleges and universities. They are prepared to negotiate a new global reality in science and technology, business and economics, and in relationships, both interpersonal and international.
Whitfield School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A+41 Students
- grade A minus31 Students
- grade A+30 Students
- grade A27 Students
- grade A+25 Students
- grade A+17 Students
- grade B+16 Students
- grade A minus15 Students
- grade A+14 Students
- grade A+14 Students
Habits of Mind & Heart
The Habits of Mind & Heart curriculum encourages critical reflection for academic and personal growth, deepens social and emotional intelligence, and shapes the personal strengths of our students so that they have the resilience and moral awareness to be effective citizens and leaders.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 3 responses
- Spirit Week40%
- Pep rallies20%
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 3 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 3 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 3 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 3 responses
Living in the Area
- Cost of Livinggrade B minus
- Good for Familiesgrade A+
- Housinggrade A
Whitfield School Reviews
He loves his teachers. They are consistently guiding, encouraging, and growing him. The teacher/student ratio allows for smaller classes and the ability to stretch him academically.
We are so pleased with Whitfield. The community has been wonderful.