Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesC+
- Health & SafetyB-
- Resources & FacilitiesC
Whitewater High School is an above average, public school located in Whitewater, WI. It has 594 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 42% of students are at least proficient in math and 42% in reading.
Whitewater High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B67 Students
- A+57 Students
- B44 Students
- B28 Students
- A-26 Students
- B-20 Students
- B18 Students
- A17 Students
- B14 Students
- A13 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.4 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.4 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 6 responses
- Circle Bash during homecoming week!50%
- Fall Musical17%
- Spirit Week17%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Schools like Whitewater High School
- B+Jefferson High School
- Jefferson School District, WI
- 61 reviews
- B+Fort Atkinson High School
- Fort Atkinson School District, WI
- 105 reviews
- BPalmyra-Eagle High School
- Palmyra-Eagle Area School District, WI
- 18 reviews
- B-Delavan-Darien High School
- Delavan-Darien School District, WI
- 79 reviews
Whitewater High School Reviews
The school doesn't care about all of its programs. It mostly cares about the failing athletics department. We also lost most of the good teachers in the school recently causing my rating to plummet. Other than the teacher loss we are also absorbing another district so if you got no attention before you will only get less now. This district is going into the ground.
Something that the school could have done better was prepare us and the teachers for our senior portfolios, it seemed that every question we had about the portfolios the teachers did not know how to answer. They also could have helped students with the ACT, I did take the class to prepare you for the ACT but not everyone could fit it into their schedule and I think the least the teachers could have done was talk about simple strategies for the ACT in their homeroom class.
Whitewater High School has a good ratio for students to teachers. Most of the staff are kind and generous. However I think that there needs to be more involvement from some of teachers with the students. It is also a good small school for a small town.