Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesC+
- Health & SafetyB-
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
White's Junior/Senior High School is a public school located in Wabash, IN. It has 282 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 31 to 1. According to state test scores, 8% of students are at least proficient in math and 17% in reading.
White's Junior/Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B9 Students
- B+6 Students
- NG5 Students
- C+4 Students
- A-4 Students
- B4 Students
- A3 Students
- NG3 Students
- A+3 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.3 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.3 responses
White's Junior/Senior High School Reviews
The staff are easy to talk to and they understand alot of things. They make sure that the students understand what they read and if they had questions about what they read, the teacher could make an appropriate answer. They work on making sure you aren't just asking for the answers. They make sure you are working with them and not making others give you the answers.
They're great at making sure everyone is safe.
I loved when I met my English teacher, she's funny