Whitefield Academy is an elite, private school located in Smyrna, GA. It has 810 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 9 to 1. Tuition is $22,620 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 100% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Whitefield Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+66 Students
- A+27 Students
- A+26 Students
- A-25 Students
- A23 Students
- A+18 Students
- A17 Students
- B+17 Students
- B+17 Students
- B16 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.18 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.18 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.25 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.15 responses
Whitefield Academy Reviews
My husband and I wanted our children to grow up in an environment that reinforced what was being taught at home and church. Our decision to apply to Whitefield was based on the student-teacher ratio; the arts and athletic programs; and the strong academic college-prep curriculum. With Whitefield being a covenantal Christian school we knew this was the BEST school for our family. During our children’s attendance, Whitefield taught our children to put Christ at the center of everything. The school is not an "in-your-face, Bible scripture dropping" environment. The faculty encourages the student to reflect the word of God in THOUGHTS and ACTIONS. The academic rigor of the curriculum prepared both of our children. Our daughter has a Masters in Nursing and works as a Pediatric ICU nurse and our son will be attending Georgia Tech. Whitefield provided everything we were looking for in a school and MORE! As parents, we feel the true value of the education our children received is priceless.
They call us "lifers", those of us who've been at Whitefield since kindergarden. For me, it's been all good! I love the people, the teachers, the campus facilities and student life. Whether you're into sports, like me, or the arts or straight academics, Whitefield has a place for you. It's a Christian school, but of course that doesn't make Whitefield perfect. We have our share of the "bad" stuff too, but at some level everyone there knows help is there for the asking. That makes us feel safe. That makes Whitefield great!
Whitefield has been great for my children. The lower school has superb academics and learning isn't limited to rote memorization. Learning is hands on, creative, and memorable. The teachers are supportive and form a relationship not only with my children, but with my husband and me as well. There are many opportunities for parents to volunteer and connect with one another. We were delighted with how easy it was to make the school feel like our own. Another huge benefit - we NEVER have to go through the admissions process again until our children go to college. We are very happy with our school choice!