White Station High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+452 Students
- A-319 Students
- A+253 Students
- B162 Students
- A-128 Students
- B-120 Students
- B114 Students
- A+99 Students
- C+90 Students
- A-81 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.46 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.46 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.50 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.50 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.50 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.67 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.67 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.67 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.76 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.76 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.76 responses
White Station High School Reviews
Review White Station High School
I love the diversity of White Station from the students to the wide range of courses offered. The teachers challenge their students with their work but in the end it helps with our learning experience. Although there is a lot of positive aspects about White Station, there are some downsides. I would like to see the restrooms be taken care of more i.e. toilet paper, soap, and paper towels. The food could also be cooked and seasoned better. Other than those two drawbacks, White Station High School is a wonderful school to go to and I am proud to be a Spartan!
Although White Station High School is nationally known for its academics, I focused on what I love and what I do best: music. The teachers they hired for the band and music program were top notch teachers with the right amount of experience. My specific band director, Mr. Sims, is a reed player just like I, and we connected like father and son. He payed me a lot of attention and gave me advice and music that helped me play at a college level before I was even in college. Overall, that made my high school experience highly worth it. I came out as one of the top musicians at that high school!
White Station High offers the Optional Schools program, as well as over 15 AP classes. The school has amazing teachers well qualified for their class they're teaching. The teachers step outside of the Common Core standards and explore more the curriculum and teach students more than required. This creates a less narrow minded society and increases the students range of intellect. WSHS students aren't taught just to take tests, but to be able to go into the world and make connections and build relationships. In addition, the school has the most diverse community than all other schools in the region. For a public school, it exceeds expectations, and many students attend here, rather than a private school.