White Pigeon Junior/Senior High School is a public, magnet school located in White Pigeon, MI. It has 409 students in grades PK, 6-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 32% of students are at least proficient in math and 52% in reading.
White Pigeon Junior/Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+26 Students
- B-18 Students
- A+18 Students
- B-15 Students
- B+13 Students
- B+10 Students
- B-9 Students
- B9 Students
- A+9 Students
- B-7 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review White Pigeon Junior/Senior High School
Schools like White Pigeon Junior/Senior High School
- B-Constantine High School
- Constantine Public School District, MI
- 53 reviews
- C+Centreville Junior/Senior High School
- Centreville Public Schools, MI
- 52 reviews
- BLakeland High School
- Lakeland School Corporation, IN
- 39 reviews
- B-Westview Junior/Senior High School
- Westview School Corporation, IN
- 49 reviews
White Pigeon Junior/Senior High School Reviews
Although White Pigeon is a very small school and most people believe they aren't very good this school is very nice. At my school the teachers are very nice. They all are willing to help and be there for the students. Even though their is obviously room for improvement , like in all schools, I would never want to attend another school, and I'm very glad to have gone to school like White Pigeon.
White Pigeon High School was the perfect school for a small community. With the graduating class of 2017 having only 44 students, you get extremely close with almost the entire school. It's small, sweet, and was a wonderful experience.
Extracurricular opportunities at this school have been growing. There is Varsity Club and many athletic events. Volleyball, Basketball, Track, Softball, Baseball, Cross Country and Football are some of them that are participated in. The Interact Club is probably the most popular club. It's a lot of fun because you get to go out and help the community. You do community service and hold food drives. Every year as a club we pick an event to raise money for and donate towards. It's a lot of fun. Student Council is also a lot of fun and its a great way to stay involved in your school and they are always looking for ways to make the school a more fun and better place for everyone.