Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
White Oak High School is a highly rated, public school located in White Oak, TX. It has 413 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 37% of students are at least proficient in math and 62% in reading.
White Oak High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+58 Students
- A+58 Students
- B-51 Students
- A+50 Students
- A44 Students
- B41 Students
- A-40 Students
- B+36 Students
- C30 Students
- A-24 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 13 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.10 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses
Schools like White Oak High School
- ASpring Hill High School
- Spring Hill Independent School District, TX
- 56 reviews
- B-New Diana High School
- New Diana Independent School District, TX
- 79 reviews
- BUnion Grove High School
- Union Grove Independent School District, TX
- 71 reviews
- AHallsville High School
- Hallsville Independent School District, TX
- 171 reviews
White Oak High School Reviews
I loved White Oak High School for many reasons. The first being the close knit community that turned into family during my years there. Everyone supports everyone and whenever anything happened to anybody we had a whole community to rally behind them and help to support. I also love the education and faculty members. They are firm believers in the saying "I Believe", and they believed in us as students. young adults, athletes, and just as people in general. They shaped us into respectful, mature, and responsible students and it has prepared me for the real world.
White oak high school is a small-town school that focuses most importantly on education and has the best intentions to help their students. By helping you step by step find the classes you need that will benefit you for college and still encourages you to try new classes, uil events, and sports.
This is a great school to have your kids be apart of. There are numerous activities for your child to take part in. Because this school is smaller it allows the students to become more connected with their teachers. This allows the students to focus more on their studies and make better grades. UIL is big with this school and I believes helps better prepare its students.