grade B minus
Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade B minus
- Diversitygrade C+
- Teachersgrade B+
- College Prepgrade B minus
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade B+
- Health & Safetygrade A minus
- Administrationgrade A minus
- Sportsgrade A
- Foodgrade B+
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade A
White Mountains Regional High School is a public school located in Whitefield, NH. It has 358 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1. According to state test scores, 42% of students are at least proficient in math and 57% in reading.
White Mountains Regional High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Percent Proficient - Reading
Percent Proficient - Math
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade B+59 Students
- grade B minus46 Students
- grade B36 Students
- grade B minus33 Students
- grade B+27 Students
- grade A minus23 Students
- grade C+19 Students
- grade B16 Students
- grade B14 Students
- grade A+13 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Living in the Area
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade B
- Good for Familiesgrade B minus
- Housinggrade C+
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
grade A minus
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 7 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 27 responses
- Spring fling22%
- Girls soccer traditions15%
- Pep band and blue zoo11%
- Varsity softball season11%
- Jazz Band4%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 8 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 13 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
$18,137 / year
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 15 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 15 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 15 responses
Schools like White Mountains Regional High School
- grade B minusLittleton High School
- Littleton School District, NH
- Rating 3.1 out of 5 62 reviews
- grade C minusConcord Graded/Middle School
- Kingdom East Unified School District Union School District, VT
- PK, K-8
- grade B minusGroveton High School
- Northumberland School District, NH
- Rating 3.55 out of 5 20 reviews
- grade A minusProfile Senior High School
- Profile School District, NH
- Rating 3.9 out of 5 51 reviews
White Mountains Regional High School Reviews
Rating 3.63 out of 5 92 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
White Mountains Regional offers a variety of different classes in order to reach all the interests of students. Newly offered classes including JROTC, criminal justice, and culinary prepare students entering the workforce directly after high school, and connect them with local future employers. This school also allows students to explore future interests, such as majors they wish to study in college, by allowing them to have these extended learning opportunities such as job shadowing, during the school day in order to give them a chance to explore their career of interest and connect them with individuals and companies of the community.
White Mountains Regional is a beautiful campus with plenty of opportunities for all career fields. If something is not offered at the school, students can be transported to surrounding schools for extended learning opportunities such as a business class, LNA training, teacher education, and so much more. The atmosphere of the school is very good and students tend to be cooperative and happy with their class choices. Overall, this school has improved with every year that it has been in business and will continue to change for the better of education.
White Mountains Regional High School is a cute little place to be, it has a lot to offer in terms of academic opportunities and even more for clubs and sports. It gives every kid the chance to succeed in their own way whether it be through excelling in every class or by taking a CTE class and bettering themselves for a career for when their out of school. Every student is involved in on way or another and the support for each other is out standing. I love being apart of White Mountains and hope that future students take advantage of everything that it offered and love it as much as I do.