White Mountains Regional High School is a public school located in Whitefield, NH. It has 389 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 42% of students are at least proficient in math and 62% in reading.
White Mountains Regional High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-48 Students
- B-37 Students
- B-29 Students
- B-29 Students
- B23 Students
- A-18 Students
- C+15 Students
- B15 Students
- A+10 Students
- C10 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 22 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.12 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.14 responses
Schools like White Mountains Regional High School
White Mountains Regional High School Reviews
White Mountains Regional offers a variety of different classes in order to reach all the interests of students. Newly offered classes including JROTC, criminal justice, and culinary prepare students entering the workforce directly after high school, and connect them with local future employers. This school also allows students to explore future interests, such as majors they wish to study in college, by allowing them to have these extended learning opportunities such as job shadowing, during the school day in order to give them a chance to explore their career of interest and connect them with individuals and companies of the community.
White Mountains Regional is a beautiful campus with plenty of opportunities for all career fields. If something is not offered at the school, students can be transported to surrounding schools for extended learning opportunities such as a business class, LNA training, teacher education, and so much more. The atmosphere of the school is very good and students tend to be cooperative and happy with their class choices. Overall, this school has improved with every year that it has been in business and will continue to change for the better of education.
A "Culture of Teaching" to a "Culture of Learning" has encompasses the goal of White Mountains Regional. While it’s nestled in Northern New Hampshire, this school has achieved what even some larger schools can't, the ability to push and prepare students for the real world. Not only are VLACs, Running Start, and Duel Enrollment courses encouraged, students are able to individualize their schedules to get the most out of high school. With internships, ELOs, and work releases available, students can begin learning to network themselves outside of school. In addition, STEM academy, an upcoming program, reinvents the classroom. Above all, this school's atmosphere is unmatched. Teachers, Faculty, and Staff care about the students and have the ability to be flexible. Everyone knows everyone. White Mountains is making great strides to cater to the students, making them the most prepared they can be no matter their plan after high school.