Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
White Hall High School is a public school located in White Hall, AR. It has 892 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 33% of students are at least proficient in math and 46% in reading.
White Hall High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B202 Students
- A-198 Students
- B160 Students
- B-153 Students
- B-147 Students
- B-94 Students
- C+76 Students
- B-66 Students
- A-65 Students
- C62 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.17 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.17 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 46 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.28 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.31 responses
Schools like White Hall High School
White Hall High School Reviews
White Hall High School was a great school. They taught me a lot, I was taking college courses and didn’t even realize until I received a certificate for completing the class. When I came to college I was very prepared for it academic wise. There are many clubs around White Hall High School that will look good on your résumé because it helps you throughout life. The food at White Hall was amazing. There are five different food lines so there were always different selection of food everyday. Faculty is always helpful, they lead and teach you not just for high school but throughout your whole life. White Hall was a great experience if I could go back to high school and do the whole experience over I would definitely go back to White Hall.
White Hall High School is great place to form an education. It gave me many opportunities to learn almost anything I wanted to. My family came from nothing, and we are not from White Hall, but I have worked extremely hard in school and built amazing friendships despite the stereotype that I would not be able to accomplish much from being unknown. My school is not too big but is not too small, just the right size with the right amount of people. I loved my high school experience thanks to every teacher, friend, counselor, resource officer, and principal.
My experience with White Hall High School has been very beneficial. This school has prepared me with life skills and college advice. When you start as a freshman at White Hall, you have to take CBA (Curriculum-Based Assessment) which, is a form of assessment based on how to work on Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Publisher. These four courses have educated me because you will use either one for whatever you are deciding to major. At my school, we have a career coach who encourages students to decide what college is best for them and look for scholarships. I am very honored to attend a high school that helps their students succeed in the future.