Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA-
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesA
Wheatland High School is a public school located in Grainfield, KS. It has 30 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 3 to 1.
Wheatland High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B37 Students
- A30 Students
- B-15 Students
- A-14 Students
- B-12 Students
- B+7 Students
- B6 Students
- B6 Students
- B-3 Students
- B3 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Wheatland High School
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Wheatland High School Reviews
Wheatland is a great place to bring you children to school. The facility is always well kept and super clean. The staff is always willing to help students who are struggling. One part about Wheatland I would change is just redoing the facility, because some little stuff is worn out and could be updated. Also Wheatland has a high graduate rate and has many successful students. Recently students have been involved in project based learning by working in small groups performing S.T.E.M. objects. This makes students think outside of the box and use their imagination to put something great out in the real world.
I enjoy the aspect of having teachers that have time to help you with what you need. I also enjoy the small school aspect. The educators here are good at their jobs and I have learned a lot about life from being here for four years. I feel like I am not respected for my time sometimes because it is such a small school I am stretched thin when responsibility should be shared.
Wheatland High School is small, but that isn't always a bad thing. There is a lot of one-on-one time with the teachers and faculty, who also try to help you the absolute best they can. Something they could change is the attitude from some of the students and staff. There is some bullying that goes on, mostly verbally and the some of the staff tend to turn their heads to it.