W.H. Ford High School is a public school located in Quinlan, TX. It has 805 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 69% of students are at least proficient in math and 43% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B82 Students
- A+71 Students
- A+64 Students
- B+61 Students
- B-53 Students
- A40 Students
- C+40 Students
- A-34 Students
- B+34 Students
- A33 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 21 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.13 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.16 responses
Schools like W.H. Ford High School
- C-Community High School
- Community Independent School District, TX
- 99 reviews
- C+Wills Point High School
- Wills Point Independent School District, TX
- 158 reviews
- BRoyse City High School
- Royse City Independent School District, TX
- 236 reviews
- B-Terrell High School
- Terrell Independent School District, TX
- 145 reviews
W.H. Ford High School Reviews
Students are very clique-y. Teachers are mediocre with the exception of a few fabulous ones. Counselors are wonderful, but overworked. Administration is terrible at communication. There are very few AP classes, however the dual credit college program is amazing. For the size, the band is pretty large, and the theatre department is very involved. People here are very friendly, though.
W.H. Ford is a high school like no other, confident, caring and driven to see each and every one of their students succeed in life. W.H. Ford High School is a school that sees beyond what students have to offer, they what see what we don’t see in ourselves. From the custodians to our principal and everyone in between, Ford High School feels like my second home. I know I will be safe here, I know I will be valued. I think I speak for all of the Class of 2019 when I say that I am heartbroken that this will be my last year attending, I will miss seeing the friendly smiles that made us feel safe and cared for. Thank you FHS staff for all your hard work and all that you do for us, it doesn’t go unnoticed.
I loved Quinlan Ford, it gave me the best high school experience. The really focus on community. Going to Ford High School allowed me to participate in duel credit courses FOR FREE, which essentially lead to me graduating with my associates degree 1 week before high school graduation.