Weyauwega High School is a public school located in Weyauwega, WI. It has 265 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 32% of students are at least proficient in math and 37% in reading.
Weyauwega High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B45 Students
- A-40 Students
- A+37 Students
- A-27 Students
- B27 Students
- B-26 Students
- B25 Students
- B+21 Students
- B12 Students
- B+11 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 8 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Schools like Weyauwega High School
- B+New London High School
- New London School District, WI
- 71 reviews
- B+Waupaca High School
- Waupaca School District, WI
- 102 reviews
- BLittle Wolf Junior/Senior High School
- Manawa School District, WI
- 12 reviews
- BIola-Scandinavia High School
- Iola-Scandinavia School District, WI
- 39 reviews
Weyauwega High School Reviews
The people here are so close-minded and conservative. If you don't have the same beliefs of them, you basically get shunned and they won't even listen to your opinions. I guess the facility is nice because it's all new but I really wish they would push more acceptance and tolerance with the other children.
Weyauwega-Fremont High School is a nice small school, but with it being small, there aren't a lot of options for classes. There is an expansion starting soon that will hopefully create more options for classes, but that isn't guarenteed. If you are looking to take more advanced level classes, there are few choices offered here. If you want to take a lot of agriculture or technical education classes, this is a good school.
The school district has a great passion for trying to prepare its students for the future by providing challenging curriculum and various classes. The school does well in providing field trips and post secondary resources to the students and does a good job on keeping students and faculty updated on available opportunities.