Westside High An Early College Academy is a public school located in Anderson, SC. It has 1,686 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. According to state test scores, 69% of students are at least proficient in math and 62% in reading.
Westside High An Early College Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A249 Students
- A214 Students
- B166 Students
- B-155 Students
- B+153 Students
- B+129 Students
- B96 Students
- C96 Students
- B-74 Students
- A71 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.21 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.21 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 46 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.37 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.38 responses
Schools like Westside High An Early College Academy
- B+T.L. Hanna High School
- Anderson School District No. 5, SC
- 292 reviews
- BPendleton High School
- Anderson School District No. 4, SC
- 146 reviews
- B-Belton Honea Path High School
- Anderson School District No. 2, SC
- 126 reviews
- B-Crescent High School
- Anderson School District No. 3, SC
- 79 reviews
Westside High An Early College Academy Reviews
I graduate Westside in the year of 2014 my graduating class was the last class to graduate under the great principle, Mr. Adair. During my time at Westside, my experiences were overall very good. There were very few things that needed improvement on for instants; the Westside school building is very outdated like many schools in America and technological wise I felt that we lacked in some areas. Those two things are what made me give the school a four instead of a five-star rating. Overall Westside is an excellent place to spend your high school experience. Go Westside Rams!
I played three sports when i attended westside high, including football, basketball, and soccer. My time at westside was wonderful, the teachers were excellent in the fact that they would help you to understand any time that you needed them to. The staff at the school was also very involved with getting myself to college. The food was really the only bad thing about westside. You could fix the food problem though because usually a representative from chick filla was always there selling food at lunch time. Overall my experience at the school was one that i would glad do over one more time.
Westside is honestly such a welcoming school. Although it isn't super fancy, the atmosphere and family-like student body provides students with a fun learning environment. Teachers work hard and still have fun with their students, and overall help kids learn to love learning! Westside is full of pride for our sports teams and academic groups, and we just love our school!