Westridge is an independent school for girls in grades 4-12 dedicated to educating adventurous thinkers, and courageous, compassionate leaders. The school balances challenging academics and leadership development with nurturing students’ sense of self and emphasizing their responsibilities to others and the world. The Westridge curriculum is based on a fundamental understanding of how girls learn. Discussion and collaboration are hallmarks of the program, which is designed to build mastery in core subjects and skills and inspire creative learners. Strengths in the humanities, sciences, and STEM fields are complemented with dynamic arts offerings and an athletic program structured to challenge top scholar-athletes and welcome all players. Westridge's engaged and supportive student culture encourages leadership of all styles and allows students to be themselves. As a recent graduate put it, “There is an intellectual vitality here—everyone is excited about education.”
Westridge School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+95 Students
- A+78 Students
- A+77 Students
- A+52 Students
- A49 Students
- A+49 Students
- A+45 Students
- A+41 Students
- A+39 Students
- A-39 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.12 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses
Westridge School Reviews
As far as parental involvement is concerned, both my husband and I are very involved with the school, and love the sense of community we feel whenever we are on campus.
If you are considering a single sex school for your daughter, I would encourage you to attend an Open Houses and see for yourself what makes this school so special.