COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Our admission staff is working off-site and can be contacted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on our current reopening status, click the following link. Learn More
- Academicsgrade A+
- Diversitygrade A
- Teachersgrade A+
- College Prepgrade A+
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade A
- Sportsgrade B minus
Learning is lively, ambitious, and adventurous at Westridge.
From grade 4-12, girls’ voices are front and center and learning is active and discussion-based. As a result, Westridge students know how to think, to analyze, to make connections. They know how to communicate. And they develop the curiosity, thoughtfulness, and wonder they need to become self-motivated and passionate learners.
At Westridge, girls experience a curriculum based on research into how girls learn best, and a program where girls lead every student initiative. They are encouraged to celebrate the individual in a community that prioritizes self-knowledge and reflection. Our curriculum accentuates the female perspective, giving girls the tools they need to consider their role in the world and their relationship to others; they are fully supported in discovering their personal paths to meaningful lives of impact.
We believe in the power of girls and girls’ education. See why Westridge is the place for you.
Westridge School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A+120 Students
- grade A+120 Students
- grade A+113 Students
- grade A+75 Students
- grade A73 Students
- grade A+71 Students
- grade A+67 Students
- grade B+66 Students
- grade A+59 Students
- grade A+58 Students
Student Support & Wellness
Because social and emotional health are central to our students’ well-being and education, we prioritize it at every level. Each year research reveals how social and emotional well-being and skills are critical to both personal development and achieving academic excellence. Discover our comprehensive network of student support, including our unique human development program spanning grades 4-12.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 21 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 21 responses
- Senior Skits22%
- Yam Festival21%
- Chalk Day17%
- All Schools Day14%
- Greek and Roman11%
- Big and Little Sister6%
- Orchestra Assemblies3%
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 23 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 23 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 24 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 23 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 23 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 23 responses
Living in the Area
- Cost of Livinggrade D+
- Good for Familiesgrade A minus
- Housinggrade C minus
Westridge School Reviews
She was well prepared for a very challenging Ivy League university full of students from the top rated East Coast prep schools. Westridge taught her to speak up in class, whereas many young women from co-ed schools were much more reticent to contribute. She didn’t miss a beat adjusting to having young men in her classes, and made friends easily.
I credit Westridge with preparing her both mentally and emotionally for the rigors of a highly academic Ivy League university.