Weston High School is a top rated, public school located in Weston, CT. It has 814 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 82% of students are at least proficient in math and 92% in reading.
Weston High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A94 Students
- A+68 Students
- A+61 Students
- A+55 Students
- A+52 Students
- A+52 Students
- A+50 Students
- A+49 Students
- A+48 Students
- A+45 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.13 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.13 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.17 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.19 responses
Schools like Weston High School
- A+John Jay High School
- Katonah-Lewisboro Union Free School District, NY
- 101 reviews
- A+New Canaan High School
- New Canaan School District, CT
- 175 reviews
- A+Staples High School
- Westport School District, CT
- 190 reviews
- A+Wilton High School
- Wilton Public Schools, CT
- 221 reviews
Weston High School Reviews
Excellent teachers and environment! I felt extremely prepared coming to college after graduating from Weston High School. I was encouraged and engaged by my teachers, they all made an effort towards my learning.
Weston High School has many great resources that students can take advantage. One of which are the excellent teachers. I challenged myself throughout high school by taking AP and honors level courses. I was always impressed by the level of expertise the various teachers have in their fields. Teachers are very approachable and when I was struggling or confused teachers were always willing to help. I never ran into a situation where a teacher was unwilling to answer my questions or go over a test with me. All the people in Weston want you to succeed and will go out of their way to help their students. The only problem I have with Weston High School is the lack of diversity. Weston is a primarily white school and as a result Weston students are less accustomed and have had less exposure to people of other races. Aside from this, Weston High School is an excellent place to learn and grow. Weston High School certainly prepares students for whatever lays ahead post graduation.
Phenomenal school system including Weston High School. Moved to town for the schools and feels like a private school system in which parents,educators and administration have full involvement and dedication to the students and their success. Excellent resources and communication!