Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyC-
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Westminster High School is a public school located in Westminster, CO. It has 2,391 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 22 to 1. According to state test scores, 10% of students are at least proficient in math and 13% in reading.
Westminster High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-311 Students
- B-303 Students
- A-282 Students
- A-240 Students
- A-200 Students
- B-167 Students
- B+165 Students
- B-160 Students
- B-131 Students
- B-84 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.33 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.33 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 103 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.40 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.44 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.44 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.44 responses
Schools like Westminster High School
- C-Hidden Lake High School
- Online School
- Adams County School District 50, CO
- 6 reviews
- CMapleton Expeditionary School of the Arts
- Mapleton Public Schools, CO
- 82 reviews
- CManual High School
- Denver Public Schools, CO
- 57 reviews
- C-Aurora Central High School
- Aurora Joint School District No. 28, CO
- 138 reviews
Westminster High School Reviews
I love the wide variety of clubs and extra curricular options. The teachers I have had so far have all been wonderful, and the overall environment is very welcoming and supportive! The only reason my rating wasn’t a 5 was because of the handful of students who disrespect the school’s classrooms, bathrooms, and educators and staff. The students disrespect the rules more often than not, which saddens me greatly.
Westminster high school was amazing high school. Rebuilt for the incoming 10-11 school year. With those new renovations came high end tech for computer classes, whether that be for their STEM classes or for their digital art classes. The teachers there were always helpful and I'd be pressed to find a teacher that didn't go out of their way to try to help their students be their absolute best. Westminster also knows the importance of the arts with classes offering theater, traditional painting, guitar, piano. There was also a little bit of everything, most of the students were involved with at least one extracurricular activity. I would love for my kids to go to that school and have an amazing experience like I did.
I am a former student and this school has been overall beneficial by building a strong base for my education! The school offers many student services like TRIO Upward Bound and one on one sessions with the psychologist. The students are mostly "minorities" but they are all very connected with each other. If you attend this school expect the best of experiences here!