Westminster Academy is a nationally recognized, accredited, college preparatory school with rigorous academics, competitive athletics, and award‐winning fine arts. Since it’s founding, Westminster Academy has been decidedly mission‐driven, firmly committed to Christian scholarship, and keenly focused on kingdom impact for the glory of God. Westminster Academy serves Christian families in South Florida by educating and equipping their children to be exceptional thinkers, lifelong learners, and influential leaders with a Biblical and scholarly perspective for college and beyond.
Students in PK2 through 12th grade are prayerfully immersed in a caring, Christ‐centered setting in such a way that Westminster Academy becomes more than a school—it becomes a community. It is within this community that lessons are learned, life is lived, friendships are forged, and worldviews are formed. Together this creates a unique experience not found anywhere else—the Westminster Academy experience.
Westminster Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+65 Students
- A-48 Students
- A45 Students
- B37 Students
- A+21 Students
- B+18 Students
- A16 Students
- B+13 Students
- A-10 Students
- B9 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.14 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses