Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesC-
- Health & SafetyB-
- Resources & FacilitiesD
Westlake High School is an above average, public school located in Saratoga Springs, UT. It has 3,245 students in grades 10-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 28 to 1. According to state test scores, 53% of students are at least proficient in math and 47% in reading.
Westlake High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+854 Students
- B+686 Students
- A664 Students
- A+626 Students
- B451 Students
- B-306 Students
- C+296 Students
- B279 Students
- C+189 Students
- B+123 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.76 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.76 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 205 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.82 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.82 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.82 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.101 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.101 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.101 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.103 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.103 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.103 responses
Westlake High School Reviews
Westlake High School is an amazing school! While being very crowded in the past a new school was built last year so now there is much more space. There are so many AP and concurrent enrollment classes offered. There is many school activities, amazing school spirit, many sports and art programs as well. The counselors are very involved and want what’s best for you. The administration supports students, provides a safe environment, and allows rewards for students achieving their goals.
Westlake High is amazing! The faculty and staff truly care about the student body, they push us to accomplish amazing things. Our programs at the school are successful, our fine arts programs win awards, our Cheer team just took third in the nation this last weekend, and this year we won a NCAA trophy for some of our Winter Sports State Championship winnings. We also have some really amazing teachers here whose classes are full minutes after registration, they care about us and our futures. Overall it is an amazing place to attend, I would definitely recommend it!
Westlake is a great high school! There are tons of students, and lots of good teachers that care about you as a person along with as a student. There are some good advanced programs and specialized teachers that know their stuff. The student body is pretty supportive of each other, and our athletics are improving with each year. Overall westlake has been a good experience for me! I’ve learned new things, been able to excel in running, and have grown closer to my team, had some amazing teachers, and have met some awesome friends, and made lots of memories!