Western Christian School Reviews

I love the community that brings everyone together. Some change that could be done is taking students opinions into actions because they listen but they don’t really hear what you have to say.
I honestly couldn't ask for a better place to graduate high school from!! The Godly family at Western Christian gave me sooo many opportunities to get involved, get creative and become an independent motivational leader! I was able to do sports, drama, go to state with choir, be in western singers, be enrolled in NHS, take an AP class and be involved with worship team all in the same year! The community at Western is so unique and genuine. The academics were challenging, yet fun and I couldn't be happier with the lifelong friends I made! I'm ready for some more big successes completing college these next few years but I know I will always have a community with Western Christian.
Great changes are underway! I'm going to miss this school! So many good friends and great teachers! They really care about you and your success and faculty is amazing as well. Would seriously recommend you consider this school if you are looking at private Christian schools.
Start Your Review of Western Christian School
I love Western Mennonite School! It has the greatest community, everyone feels extremely welcomed. The teachers are amazing and care about everyone. Classroom sizes are small so you really get the opportunity to get to know your teacher. Everyone knows everyone's name in each grade level. I wouldn't change much about the school but if I were going to say one is that I would like not to have a strict dress code.
Western Mennonite has been an amazing experience for me. I have attended the school since 6th grade and have learned and grown so much through the years. The academics are excellent, teachers and administration are wonderful and the sports programs are outstanding. I am thankful I was given the opportunity to attend this school. While I could have attended the public school nearby, I knew this school was the right place for me. It is a supportive and enriching community. Thank you Western Mennonite for giving me a strong foundation and helping me become a better human being and Christian.
What I really like about Western Mennonite School, is the close knit community feeling of the small school, the ability to worship God at any time, and the small class sizes. One thing that I would like to see different is the teacher selection, because I feel like some of the teachers are just not qualified to teach.
The meals are decent here. I mean, pretty much everything is canned, but everything's good in general.
I love it here! My friends are great, the teachers are awesome, and the drama department has given me some great memories!
It's pretty good here. The teachers are nice, and the general atmosphere is a good one
The buildings are all a little old, but there is a new library which is very nice. The teachers are all helpful, and the class sizes are very small.
Almost all of them are great. You get the occasional teacher having a bad day, but all of them are having fun and seem excited with what the teach.