West Jordan High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A275 Students
- C+220 Students
- B+193 Students
- B-159 Students
- A+101 Students
- B101 Students
- B-87 Students
- C+84 Students
- B-65 Students
- B+64 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.31 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.31 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 49 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.36 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.46 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.46 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.46 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.46 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.46 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.46 responses
West Jordan High School Reviews
Review West Jordan High School
I had the wonderful opportunity to participate in many extra curricular activities and I loved it! Although I wasn't popular, or on the Student Body officer team, I still felt like I contributed to the atmosphere.
This school is one of the only schools with top notch music programs. It includes a women's choir for sophomores, concert choir for juniors, and madrigals for seniors, as well as a separate concert and chamber orchestra. Not only that, but at this school they have "Sophomore House" and "Jag Academy." Sophomore House is for kids who have trouble with school. They're given help and geared more towards getting ready for taking honors classes. Jag Academy--which I am currently participating in--is geared more towards those kids who have already taken several honors classes, preparing them for AP and college. Those are some of the reasons I like this school!
I love West Jordan very much. The academics are very great because every student can get one on one help with the teachers. We have an Academic Intervention Period where we can get extra time to study and learn the things we are learning in class. This time is available for us to work on homework, projects, and study for tests. The teachers are great because they do whatever they can do to help the students succeed. And our principal Mr. Kochevar is very kind and engages with the students. The students are great as well. I feel like I fit in here, and cliches are not a problem in our school. The Jaguar pride is strong throughout everyone and I believe the majority of the students can agree that West Jordan is a great school. At West Jordan I feel at home, it's just a nice place to be. The events are great and everyone attends them. West Jordan is such a great school and there's no where else I'd rather be.