West Forsyth High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A122 Students
- A+119 Students
- B+112 Students
- A-108 Students
- B+81 Students
- B+78 Students
- B+66 Students
- A+64 Students
- B56 Students
- A+53 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.25 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.25 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 72 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.25 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.49 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.49 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.49 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.44 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.44 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.44 responses
West Forsyth High School Reviews
Review West Forsyth High School
Teachers at West Forsyth are amazing! They all have different teaching styles which keeps the students engaged throughout the school day. If students are struggling in a class they will help the student by staying extra hours before or after work. But in order for them to help students, students must speak to them before, after, or during class or emailing. At West we have some teachers straight out of college, some that have their Masters degree, or even their PhD so they are all very well knowledgeable. Grading my take awhile because of the large number of students that attend the school but we get grades back in a timely manner.
I loved attending West Forsyth! The staff is amazing and really cares about their students, and the students themselves are friendly and supportive of each other. There are so many opportunities for all students and I am proud to be a titan alumni.
West Forsyth High School is really preparing me to be a responsible, studious college student. Many of the teachers prepare you for college classes based on the feedback they received from their previous students.I also like West because the principal , assistant principals and guidance counselors try their best to get to know every student individually and help them in any way they are able to.For example, the Assistant Principal, Mr.White, provided numerous students a way to attend the CIAA college fair.At the college fair almost all of my peers that went got accepted into at least 1 school on spot. Last but not least, my favorite part of West Forsyth is the student body. Most of us represent our school well, our slogan is "WEST is BEST" and we strive to live up to that.We are also the most spirited school in our county and we're proud of that.In conclusion I would not change anything about West Forsyth High School.