Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyC
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
West Clermont High School is a public school located in Batavia, OH. It has 2,306 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 22 to 1.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-444 Students
- B-242 Students
- A+213 Students
- A-201 Students
- A-159 Students
- B-157 Students
- B+135 Students
- B-78 Students
- B73 Students
- B+73 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.21 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.21 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 46 responses
- Football games20%
- Spirit week13%
- Football games7%
- Holiday dances7%
- Musical plays7%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.36 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.37 responses
West Clermont High School Reviews
At West Clermont High School, it’s huge! Lots of learning areas for students and many classrooms. Although I struggled in some academic areas, the teachers are always there to help when needed. All things are not easy but the teachers there are so helpful. The safety of students is greatly enforced at West Clermont. It’s great that teachers are out in the parking lot when school lets out. The parking lot system for picking up students and students leaving is a complete disaster. There needs to be a better system for a better traffic flow for the school and other drivers.
Involvement and academics are wonderful! The choice in staff could be better, but many of them are sweet and willing to help whoever needs it! I love the diversity and the different people you get to make here and I absolutely love how many different clubs and groups there are to choose from. I love how hyped the students are for the games and how energetic everyone is whenever there is a dance. Would definitely recommend this school to anyone who lives nearby and wants a safe and comfortable place for their child. The principal truly knows what he's doing!
My experience at West Clermont was overall good. The school was founded in 2017. Before this, the two high schools in our district were Glen Este and Amelia. I went to Glen Este. When they decided to merge us Glen Este and Amelia students in into one school called West Clermont, we were all unsure about how this would go. Once we came together for our first football game, it didn't matter if you were Glen Este or Amelia, we were all one now. It's a brand new school so the facilities are great for the students. There was always a club for anyone. It meant a lot to come together as one at that school. I will cherish the people I met there forever.