Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
West Bridgewater Middle/Senior High School is an above average, public school located in West Bridgewater, MA. It has 626 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 56% of students are at least proficient in math and 68% in reading.
West Bridgewater Middle/Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A106 Students
- C+83 Students
- B76 Students
- B62 Students
- A+52 Students
- B-52 Students
- A+43 Students
- B+43 Students
- C-38 Students
- A+37 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.11 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.11 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.14 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.18 responses
Schools like West Bridgewater Middle/Senior High School
- C+East Bridgewater Jr./Sr. High School
- East Bridgewater Public Schools, MA
- 41 reviews
- BWhitman Hanson Regional High School
- Whitman-Hanson Regional School District, MA
- PK, 9-12
- 101 reviews
- B-Bristol County Agricultural High School
- Public School
- Dighton, MA
- 170 reviews
- BNorfolk County Agricultural High School
- Public School
- Walpole, MA
- 200 reviews
West Bridgewater Middle/Senior High School Reviews
West Bridgewater has offered many positives to me over my high school career. The administration is very positive and are always trying to give the students the best opportunities possible. The faculty is fantastic and are genuinely interested in helping their students to succeed. Both administration and faculty alike genuinely want to get to know students on a personal level, and as a student there, I have had many teachers come to my sports games to support our team. As a whole, everyone in the West Bridgewater school system really care about stidents and try their best to make school a place that everyone feels comfortable, happy, and safe. As a senior, going through all of my years of high school there, I would recommend the West Bridgewater school system to any parents or guardians looking for a positive social and educational shift for their child.
I have gone to the West Bridgewater public schools my entire life. All of the schools are wonderful, but the High school is by far the best. The school gained a new building in 2015, which was a huge upgrade from the old one. The new building is beautiful! It has a more modern style to it, featuring state-of-the-art projectors for optimal classroom experiences, two cafeterias, a very nice auditorium, and common areas for students to spend their free time in! All of the staff works so hard to make the school community the best it can be! I am so glad to have the opportunity to go to West Bridgewater schools, because, to me, it is the perfect school!
I loved the openness of the school and the ability to get in sunlight, eat outside. The school has a lot of clubs and activities for kids to join and my son loves the electives he has taken. I gave the school a 4/5 because I’ve noticed the school doing almost nothing about the physics teacher who I’ve heard numerous complaints about. I find this is a pattern with the school because I’ve had close friends and family that have attended this school and they said the poor teachers are there till they retire despite complaints from students and multiple failing grades. However over all the rest of the staff is great I just really hope the school would step up because the school really does have the possibility of being the best in the state.