West Bay Christian Academy Reviews

West Bay Christian Academy provides families and children a place to grow in their knowledge of who God has made them to be. The support from staff and administration provides an atmosphere of encouragement and love while challenging students academically.
WBCA has provided my children with a quality education, lots of love and support from the faculty, and a strong spiritual foundation. A solid core curriculum, amazing "specials" teachers, and a biblical world view make WBCA outstanding. What we love most about this school, however, is the feeling of a close-knit family. It truly takes a village and everyone at West Bay cares for the children like they are their own.
West Bay is a wonderful school where teachers can teach “the whole truth”, love on their students, get to know their families and enjoy their work place! The students get a great, well-rounded education and are prepared for their next steps. The school works in partnership with the families to provide the best for each student as a whole person. My own children were taught here and are now successful adults!
Start Your Review of West Bay Christian Academy
We love West Bay Christian Academy. My children are thriving here and love going to school every day. The school is a beautiful facility. The teachers and staff really know and care about our children, and the education they are receiving is second to none! We couldn't be happier with choosing West Bay for our family!
Wonderful school, excellent academics, many after school programs and sports teams to choose from. Caring staff, low student:teacher ratio.
My children are currently attending West Bay. Environment is loving and caring. Academics are challenging. The teachers know and love my children. My children love school and are thriving at WBCA.
West Bay was once a wonderful
School but is now sadly in decline. The cost of tuition doesn’t match the education your child is receiving. The current board and Head of School are lacking in good leadership qualities.
I deeply enjoyed my time at the middle school and found every teacher to be loving and caring. I would recommend it to any parent looking in that area for a school for their children.
Elementary school was fine. Middle school was terrible. Teachers gave too much homework and caused way too much stress.