Wesson Attendance Center is a public school located in Wesson, MS. It has 1,008 students in grades K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 36% of students are at least proficient in math and 45% in reading.
Wesson Attendance Center Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-76 Students
- B+46 Students
- A-41 Students
- A-26 Students
- B+21 Students
- B+15 Students
- B-14 Students
- C+12 Students
- B10 Students
- B-10 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Schools like Wesson Attendance Center
Wesson Attendance Center Reviews
I graduated from this school in 2014 and I can honestly say I miss it everyday! Teachers are there for your kids as well as administrators, I could not and would not be the person I am without that school. I cheered, played basketball, and band at this school and all my coaches taught me skill for on and off the field. I’ve never been surrounded more around people who care for your kids like their own but at Wesson Atttendance Center! Go Cobras!
Wesson is a very small school. I have attended Wesson since Kindergarten and now am a senior. I have had a hate-love relationship with this school since junior high. I love that it is a smaller school and the classes are smaller, so you get a more personal connection with the teachers. If a student ever needs help, there are teachers and faculty all over that are willing to help the students. However, it is a small school so everyone knows everyone's business and talks about it to everyone. I do not like that everyone knows everyone else and their business.
Wesson Attendance Center is more than just a school. When You become a Cobra you become family forever. Wesson focus more on academics more than anything. They make sure we get our work done and have plenty of resources to help us. As a senior at Wesson school, I have always felt safe. The teachers are amazing and they actually care about us. You can go talk to any teacher there if you need help with anything and they will make sure you get the help that's needed. Since I am part of the basketball team I have to speak on sport. The coaches are amazing and they really treat us like their own. They're more like out second parents. Overall, Wesson Attendance Center has the best leaders if you want students to be lead by the best.