At Wesleyan School, we believe in authentic Christian mission and academic excellence aren’t mutually exclusive.
Wesleyan School is a Christ-centered, academically stimulating K-12 college preparatory school located in Peachtree Corners that prioritizes both its Christian mission and focus on academic excellence. Wesleyan connects students with the best mentors and resources throughout the entire educational experience. Wesleyan chooses to remain a place where children are called by name, yet one that still offers full academic, athletic, and arts programs.
Ask yourself one question. Who do you want your child to be 10, 15, 20 years from now? What kind of husband and father will your son be? What kind of wife and mother will your daughter be? Wesleyan wants to educate your children and prepare them for college, but more importantly, we want to make an investment in their character. Faith and Intellect.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+182 Students
- A96 Students
- A76 Students
- A+69 Students
- A+66 Students
- A+44 Students
- A+39 Students
- A38 Students
- A+37 Students
- A+36 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.14 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.23 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses