- Academicsgrade A+
- Diversitygrade B minus
- Teachersgrade A
- College Prepgrade A+
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade A+
- Sportsgrade A+
At Wesleyan School, we believe in authentic Christian mission and academic excellence aren’t mutually exclusive.
Wesleyan School is a Christ-centered, academically stimulating K-12 college preparatory school located in Peachtree Corners that prioritizes both its Christian mission and focus on academic excellence. Wesleyan connects students with the best mentors and resources throughout the entire educational experience. Wesleyan chooses to remain a place where children are called by name, yet one that still offers full academic, athletic, and arts programs.
Ask yourself one question. Who do you want your child to be 10, 15, 20 years from now? What kind of husband and father will your son be? What kind of wife and mother will your daughter be? Wesleyan wants to educate your children and prepare them for college, but more importantly, we want to make an investment in their character. Faith and Intellect.
Wesleyan School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A+214 Students
- grade A113 Students
- grade A88 Students
- grade A+79 Students
- grade A+74 Students
- grade A+51 Students
- grade A45 Students
- grade A+44 Students
- grade A+43 Students
- grade A+42 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 18 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 18 responses
- All Homecoming Activities26%
- School has a theme for every home football game17%
- Spirit Week9%
- Year-long Grade Level Spirit Competition9%
- Pep rallies7%
- XC Team6%
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 27 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 27 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 14 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 14 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 14 responses
Living in the Area
- Cost of Livinggrade C+
- Good for Familiesgrade A+
- Housinggrade B minus
Wesleyan School Reviews
Wesleyan is not academically challenging. Rampant grade inflation means that students will often have A averages. An overabundance of teachers have insignificant degrees. The education isn't worth the payout. Teachers are self righteous (Shupert) and college advising is downright unhelpful. Most Wesleyan students strive to get into great schools, like Clemson, UGA, and Auburn. Its a rarity to go anywhere else following graduation. UGA acceptances are declining for wesleyan, maybe aim for GCSU.
Christianity is expounded to a ridiculous degree. Students must take 6 semesters of bible to graduate, more than mandatory history classes. students public with faith are praised. No matter what they are like otherwise.
Any statement regarding excellence is framing what they want you to see. With the exception of some remarkable staff.