Wes-Del Middle/Senior High School is a public school located in Gaston, IN. It has 461 students in grades 6-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 9 to 1. According to state test scores, 37% of students are at least proficient in math and 53% in reading.
Wes-Del Middle/Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+87 Students
- A47 Students
- A+38 Students
- A-22 Students
- B-20 Students
- B+18 Students
- A-17 Students
- B17 Students
- A-16 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.Take our survey
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
Schools like Wes-Del Middle/Senior High School
- BDaleville Junior/Senior High School
- Daleville Community Schools, IN
- 35 reviews
- B-Frankton Junior/Senior High School
- Frankton-Lapel Community Schools, IN
- 77 reviews
- B-Cowan High School
- Cowan Community School Corporation, IN
- 28 reviews
- B-Madison-Grant Junior/Senior High School
- Madison-Grant United School Corporation, IN
- 86 reviews
Wes-Del Middle/Senior High School Reviews
My experience at Wes-Del has pros and cons. I have been attending Wes-Del community schools since kindergarten and I’m now a senior. It is a small school with around three hundred people in the high school so it is easy to become close with all of the students, teachers, and administrators which helps involvement and personal relationships. However, with being a small school I feel that there is limited resources. We don’t always have the best of the best when it comes to education because we are such a small school. We lack resources in furthering learning and academics. Overall, I’ve enojoyed my experience being a Wes-Del Warrior but it has its pros and cons.
Wes-del high school is a very safe free environment! There are plenty of opportunities to get involved. There are many sports you can play. And the teachers actually care for you and your future! Academics are there too proity!
While I attended Wes-Del Middle/High School I had a great experience of adapting to social, mental, and physical obstacles. I was able to challenge myself in certain courses to prepare myself for my future. I was highly involved with my community and school. This helped me gain diverse connections and better my skills for what will be asked of me in the future. Although I feel as if I am prepared, I do think that this school has hindered my possibilities due to their lack of resources and proper advanced courses or technology. Many schools around us are advanced due to the rapid growth in our society and I believe that my school is greatly behind when it comes to academics.