Wellington High School is an above average, public school located in Wellington, TX. It has 151 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 8 to 1. According to state test scores, 85% of students are at least proficient in math and 85% in reading.
Wellington High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B38 Students
- A-32 Students
- B19 Students
- B+13 Students
- A+13 Students
- A+12 Students
- B-10 Students
- B+10 Students
- B9 Students
- A8 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Wellington High School
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Wellington High School Reviews
At Wellington High School there is a strong bond between both faculty members and students. Although being a small school than most others in the area, Wellington High School strives to provide a safe and nurturing environment for all its students. Overall, what I have enjoyed most about this school is the great education I have received and the ability for me to participate in multiple extracurricular activities. All in all, there are no immediate improvements required pertaining to Wellington High School's ability to provide for and educate their students.
My experience at Wellington High School was amazing. The teachers, principal, and students are all nice and well educated. If anything I would like to change the fact that we get ISS if we are late 3 times in between the six weeks, but other than that Wellington High School is an amazing school. We have the privilege of having a break in between third and fourth period which other schools do not have. I am extremly thankful for all the teachers at Wellington High School.
At Wellington High School, everyone showed school spirit and pride. Most teachers were very successful with their students. One thing that I would like to see change is the attitude of the coaches in the classroom.