Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Weiss High School is an above average, public school located in Pflugerville, TX. It has 1,383 students in grades 9-11 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 42% of students are at least proficient in math and 50% in reading.
Weiss High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+101 Students
- A+88 Students
- B+84 Students
- A53 Students
- A-44 Students
- A+39 Students
- A-35 Students
- B34 Students
- C+33 Students
- B+29 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.3 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.3 responses
Weiss High School Reviews
My experience at Weiss was most parts amazing and some parts good. Weiss is a new school, and started off to a great start and has maintained the positive energy. The fine arts programs are very well handled and expressed to the community. Many awards have been given to each fine arts program and athletic program at Weiss. The academic program is also well established, thanks to all the wonderful teachers at the school. The administration is excellent and very loving. I would change the way the school responds to student concerns and complaints. But otherwise, an amazing school!
The school is one of the best I've ever attended! Let's go through the list. Avid, classic; quite easy but readies your mind and body for higher education. Ap Human Geography, one of my hardest classes that you would and could not find anywhere else at a freshman-level! Biology, almost daily labs with exciting topics. My biology teacher anyways can take questions like a champ, unlike most teachers. Lastly, English, one of the best in the business, super simple but so far, we have done a whole lot! Read To kill a mocking bird, watched To kill a mocking bird movie, and got me hooked on "The most dangerous game!"
I really like the atmosphere of our school, and miss it a lot right now. I know they're doing their best to make this year special and it shows how thoughtful the school and student body can be. The school very much tries to encourage students to lift each other up, and to inspire underclassmen. It's a good school and I'm sure it'll get better as it grows. It's new and the building is cool too!