Weddington High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A135 Students
- B+124 Students
- A+121 Students
- A-74 Students
- A-73 Students
- B+68 Students
- B+63 Students
- A+46 Students
- A+41 Students
- A+32 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.24 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.24 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 80 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.27 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.40 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.49 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.49 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.49 responses
Weddington High School Reviews
Review Weddington High School
I love how the teachers here really do care about you! They create an open and fun environment to learn in! Although, unlike every school they do have some imperfections. Some of the teachers aren't the best or are hard to understand and don't understand what some of us can do and what our limits are. And to be honest no person is perfect and knows everything. But, otherwise it's an amazing high school!
I have been going to weddington schools since 2nd grade, and my experience keeps getting better every year. My expire ce at weddington high school has been really good, the school is very encouraging to join clubs, sports and are welcoming to any other school activities. Our sport teams are very good, and they are very fun to attend due to our high ranking and great players. We have an amazing art program including many types of art classes, dance,theatre, and chorus as well as band. Besides losing one of my favorite principles and the list of a principle due to her bad decisions, I have loved this school and I feel so welcomed every day and blessed that I have the ability to train my brain here in such a great environment with great classmates and great teachers to help guide me.
Very, good school. Many teachers say it's the closest you can get to a private school. There is always someone ready to help you in every corner of the school, and the Students are great! Great academics and the school spirit is phenomenal.