Webster-Schroeder High School is a highly rated, public school located in Webster, NY. It has 1,351 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 21 to 1. According to state test scores, 98% of students are at least proficient in math and 96% in reading.
Webster-Schroeder High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-77 Students
- A-72 Students
- A-58 Students
- A+52 Students
- B51 Students
- B49 Students
- A+46 Students
- C+44 Students
- A44 Students
- A-41 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.21 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.21 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.31 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.33 responses
Schools like Webster-Schroeder High School
- AThomas High School
- Webster Central School District, NY
- 132 reviews
- ASpencerport High School
- Spencerport Central School District, NY
- 139 reviews
- AIrondequoit High School
- West Irondequoit Central School District, NY
- 157 reviews
- A-Hilton High School
- Hilton Central School District, NY
- 181 reviews
Webster-Schroeder High School Reviews
I absolutely loved this school! Coming from a catholic school and then transferring here was super easy! Although I was very scared that I would not fit in, I tried my best and I succeeded. I made friends fairly quickly and took challenging courses. There are some teachers that are a MUST HAVE. For example Ms. Hamm. This woman has taught me more about life than anything. Also, I had the pleasure of being here when the principle when Mr. Paddock was there. Also, the social events and games are really fun. They really help encourage good and safe high school experiences. Also, we have won Battle of Fans for 2 years in a row. Thats how committed this school is to team spirit. Although I graduated, I will always remember my teachers and friends and we continue to keep in touch.
What was great about Schroeder was the sense of community. Everyone knew everybody and mostly got along. The teachers were also great! Many of them were knowledgeable and cared about the success of their students. I would like there to be more of a emphasis placed on helping students beyond their high school career, i.e choosing colleges and/or career paths.
I loved Webster Schroeder when I attended. They had amazing opportunities, great faculty, and awesome sports teams. I especially loved the opportunity to go to the Fairport BOCES during my junior and senior year for the half day programs where I was able to gain more experience in culinary, which is my major in college. I was able to spread my wings more and work on things that I was and still am super passionate about. I will always have a special place in my heart for all of the teachers that pushed me to be the successful college student that I am today.