Webster-Schroeder High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-66 Students
- A-60 Students
- A-53 Students
- A+49 Students
- B44 Students
- B43 Students
- C+38 Students
- A38 Students
- A+37 Students
- B+36 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.20 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.20 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.25 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.30 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.32 responses
Schools like Webster-Schroeder High School
- AThomas High School
- Webster Central School District, NY
- 124 reviews
- ASpencerport High School
- Spencerport Central School District, NY
- 132 reviews
- AIrondequoit High School
- West Irondequoit Central School District, NY
- 147 reviews
- A-Hilton High School
- Hilton Central School District, NY
- 180 reviews
Webster-Schroeder High School Reviews
I absolutely loved this school! Coming from a catholic school and then transferring here was super easy! Although I was very scared that I would not fit in, I tried my best and I succeeded. I made friends fairly quickly and took challenging courses. There are some teachers that are a MUST HAVE. For example Ms. Hamm. This woman has taught me more about life than anything. Also, I had the pleasure of being here when the principle when Mr. Paddock was there. Also, the social events and games are really fun. They really help encourage good and safe high school experiences. Also, we have won Battle of Fans for 2 years in a row. Thats how committed this school is to team spirit. Although I graduated, I will always remember my teachers and friends and we continue to keep in touch.
My over all experience at Schroeder was not great. The teachers were fine and so was the education, the problem was mostly in the relationship between students. Most students are rude towards not only each other but especially to the teachers and administrators. It seems as though many of these students do not come from healthy households and therefor treat others poorly or have a large disregard for others. The programs are good though, for example the art program along with the teachers, receives an okay amount of funding but still manages to help all the kids taking advanced placement drawing to build a strong and reputable portfolio.
Most parents involved in school functions want to see their child thrive. They dont really consider the other students and their parents. All they want is for their child to be the best. This statement is very generalized because obviously there is a very wide spectrum of parents, but the majority only care about the success if their own child and not anyone elses. There is a strong difference between sport related events, and non sport related events. While the parents at the sport related events want their child to succeed, they also want the team to succeed. The non sport related event parents ONLY have their child in mind because they want them to be the best by themselves.