Academics at Webster County High School
Based on SAT/ACT scores, colleges students are interested in, and survey responses on academics from students and parents.
State Test Scores
AP and College Prep Courses
SAT and ACT Test Scores
Test Prep Options
- 200-Point SAT & 4-Point ACT Score Improvement Guarantees
- Save $200 When You Enroll Online
Colleges Students Are Considering
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B88 Students
- B-67 Students
- B-65 Students
- B+51 Students
- A-42 Students
- C39 Students
- B-28 Students
- B+22 Students
- B-18 Students
- B18 Students
What Students Want to Study
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following majors.
Pre-Medicine Studies9 Students
Early Childhood Education6 Students
Elementary Education6 Students
Physical Therapy6 Students
Veterinary Sciences6 Students
What Students Say
How challenging are academics at this school?
Based on 10 responses
- Probably like most other schools.100%
How seriously do students take their classes at this school?
Based on 9 responses
- Seriously. Students are there to learn, but aren't necessarily thinking about the future.11%
- Somewhat seriously. Students are more focused on what's going on this weekend.78%
- Not seriously at all. They're more interested in socializing and partying.11%