Webster City High School is an above average, public school located in Webster City, IA. It has 560 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 87% of students are at least proficient in math and 77% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A76 Students
- B-72 Students
- A51 Students
- B+49 Students
- B-19 Students
- C+12 Students
- A10 Students
- B8 Students
- B-8 Students
- B-7 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.10 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses
Webster City High School Reviews
My time at Webster City High School was unforgettable. When people say that high school is one of the greatest time of your life, they were right! Everything from students, to teachers, and the community really made the whole experience memorable. I can't thank enough for everyone who has been involved in my life to help me be successful today.
I like the teachers they do a good job teaching and helping you learn. There are a variety of clubs you can join as, long as you want to. The people on the groups are nice overall and they treat you as a whole. I think there teaching of math could improve. So that more students receive better test scores and score higher. Webster city does a good job making the course work difficult and teaching you new skills. The faculty is always trying to make improvements and really care about the students.
What I have experienced at Webster City High School is that there are a ton of friendly people. It's very easy to get involved. I am currently a high school senior at WCHS and I have been involved with volleyball, basketball, track, and softball all four years of high school.