Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Webb City High School is a highly rated, public school located in Webb City, MO. It has 1,275 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 51% of students are at least proficient in math and 67% in reading.
Webb City High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C225 Students
- B168 Students
- B+125 Students
- A-114 Students
- B-103 Students
- A-100 Students
- B+56 Students
- A-43 Students
- B30 Students
- B-29 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.16 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.16 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 36 responses
- Football Games39%
- Project graduation17%
- Any sporting event14%
- Pep rallies8%
- Spirit Week6%
- Band Trips3%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.25 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.27 responses
Schools like Webb City High School
- B+Carl Junction High School
- Carl Junction R-I School District, MO
- 205 reviews
- BCarthage High School
- Carthage R-IX School District, MO
- 111 reviews
- B-Diamond High School
- Diamond R-IV School District, MO
- 28 reviews
- B-Jasper High School
- Jasper County R-V School District, MO
- 24 reviews
Webb City High School Reviews
Webb City High School has outstanding standards in secondary education. While the academics are far above the average, I would say that the priorities among the extracurricular activities are very skewed. Sports, especially football, are idolized among our district due to the reputation of their performance. As a result, the fine arts departments are heavily underfunded and disrespected. The administration and faculty attempt to make it seem as though the district is generous towards these departments when in reality there is an obvious bias at play. Along with these problems, the student body is also narrow-minded and discriminatory toward certain students. Bullying isn't necessarily a problem, but there is a lack of inclusion and respect towards students who are different or against their personal values. If you want a conservative, Christian school that isn't open-minded toward other people, then this is the school for you.
My experience at Webb City High School was definitely a different one. I started in the Webb City school district going into 7th grade, and loved it from the moment I attended. Throughout the past 3 years, I have joined show choir, and design costumes for theatre productions. With both my siblings being in sports, I genuinely believe that Webb City High School provides equal opportunity for each person who walks through their doors.
This school is a really good place to attend! I moved to this school in 7th grade, and all of the students have always been very welcoming, and supportive of all the new people that move into the district.