Waynesville High School is an above average, public school located in Waynesville, OH. It has 469 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 23 to 1. According to state test scores, 72% of students are at least proficient in math and 87% in reading.
Waynesville High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A91 Students
- B-85 Students
- A+83 Students
- A-61 Students
- A-60 Students
- B-41 Students
- B39 Students
- A30 Students
- B21 Students
- A-20 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses
Schools like Waynesville High School
- B+Little Miami High School
- Little Miami Local School District, OH
- 129 reviews
- A-Miamisburg High School
- Miamisburg City School District, OH
- 193 reviews
- B-Carlisle High School
- Carlisle Local School District, OH
- 32 reviews
- A-Beavercreek High School
- Beavercreek City School District, OH
- 364 reviews
Waynesville High School Reviews
My experience at Waynesville High School has been excellent. Over the four years, I have learned to love my teachers, coaches, and peers. The culture of my school is great and seems to be improving every year. Each year there are more activities for the students to participate in. The implement of the "22 Strong" Motto has been a great addition to our school recognizing all 22 extracurricular clubs/sports. The teachers at Waynesville are beyond helpful and are very personable. They offer help whenever they are asked about it. Most importantly, Waynesville has provided me with the education and social aspects that have prepared me to become a successful college student. I am a proud Waynesville Spartan!
I’m currently in my senior year at Waynesville and think overall, it’s a pretty good school. The teachers are honestly the best and I haven’t had one I didn’t like. There is a good sense of school spirit and a good focus on sports. The only thing is that Waynesville is a small school and doesn’t have very many clubs to join. It doesn’t seem like clubs are a big focus for the school to begin with which is kind of a bummer. Despite that, I’ve enjoyed my time there and have come out with some good memories.
My experience at Waynesville High School has been quite memorable and important to me. I am involved in sports, National Honors Society, supportive peers, and community service such as tutoring! Being a part of these activities has given me many friends and opportunities. The people I associate with are friends that will last a lifetime! The culture and energy at Waynesville is indescribable. Everyone is so kind and caring, as well as supportive. The teachers are helpful and experienced, so I know I'm getting the education I deserve. There is nothing that I would change about my school-it is the perfect fit for me!