Wayne Trace High School is a public school located in Haviland, OH. It has 429 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 59% of students are at least proficient in math and 59% in reading.
Wayne Trace High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+23 Students
- B22 Students
- B18 Students
- B17 Students
- A-16 Students
- A-14 Students
- B-11 Students
- B-10 Students
- A-10 Students
- C+9 Students
Living in the Area
- Crime & SafetyNG
- Cost of LivingA
- Good for FamiliesB
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.Take our survey
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
Schools like Wayne Trace High School
- B-Lincolnview Junior/Senior High School
- Lincolnview Local School District, OH
- 19 reviews
- B-Paulding High School
- Paulding Exempted Village School District, OH
- 108 reviews
- BContinental Local High School
- Continental Local School District, OH
- 16 reviews
- BVan Wert High School
- Van Wert City School District, OH
- 64 reviews
Wayne Trace High School Reviews
My school is a pretty great school. All of the teachers may not go the extra mile, but that's okay. They make personal connections with their students. We are not just another kid in another class of theirs. They try to get to know each one of us and take things to a personal level. Plus, we all grew up together, so we have a family sense to our school. I wouldn't change it for the world!
I learned a lot. The curriculum and workloads are tough, but they are valuable. However, the staff and students are very closed-minded and the school is very cliquey.
I love everything about this school. It has been my second home since I was in preschool. I am blessed to have the opportunity to go to a smaller school, and to be able to know every student that I pass in the hallway. I feel as if my classmates are another family. I would never choose a different school. This school has made a huge part in who I am today. I love being able to approach someone I have never met, and have a long conversation with them. I appreciate the small classes for learning advanced classes. It allows the students more one-on-one time for understanding material successfully. Moreover, I enjoy the extracurricular activities that we allow at our school. I love cheering on the football team every Friday night, as well as cheering on the basketball team in the winter. I'm so glad to get the opportunity to go to a fall homecoming and participate in homecoming week. I also love the other sports, clubs, and activities offered at this school. I'm so fortunate to have been able to attend this school.