Wayne Trace High School
- HAVILAND, OH
grade B minus
Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade B
- Diversitygrade C
- Teachersgrade B minus
- College Prepgrade C
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade C
- Health & Safetygrade B+
- Administrationgrade C
- Sportsgrade B
- Foodgrade B minus
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade C+
Wayne Trace High School is a public school located in HAVILAND, OH. It has 429 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 68% of students are at least proficient in math and 76% in reading.
Wayne Trace High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Percent Proficient - Reading
Percent Proficient - Math
Average Graduation Rate
No data available
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade B+39 Students
- grade A35 Students
- grade B minus30 Students
- grade A minus24 Students
- grade B22 Students
- grade A minus20 Students
- grade B minus20 Students
- grade A minus14 Students
- grade C14 Students
- grade B minus14 Students
Map is loading
View Homes Near Wayne Trace High School
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Living in the Area
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade A
- Good for Familiesgrade B+
- Housinggrade A minus
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 4 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 4 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 5 responses
- Fall Homecoming and Spring Prom60%
- Our mock homecoming40%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 4 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 3 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
$14,107 / year
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 3 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 3 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 3 responses
Schools like Wayne Trace High School
- grade BLincolnview Junior/Senior High School
- Lincolnview Local School District, OH
- Rating 3.96 out of 5 24 reviews
- grade C+Paulding High School
- Paulding Exempted Village School District, OH
- Rating 3.41 out of 5 115 reviews
- grade BContinental Local High School
- Continental Local School District, OH
- Rating 3.53 out of 5 17 reviews
- grade B minusVan Wert High School
- Van Wert City School District, OH
- Rating 3.68 out of 5 78 reviews
Wayne Trace High School Reviews
Rating 3.92 out of 5 13 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
The students are rarely notified of coming events early enough to plan ahead. There is very little diversity in ethnicity and religion. If you aren't a Christian, you are in a very clear minority. While the teachers care, they are so limited in what they can do by the state that it almost doesn't even matter.
My school is a pretty great school. All of the teachers may not go the extra mile, but that's okay. They make personal connections with their students. We are not just another kid in another class of theirs. They try to get to know each one of us and take things to a personal level. Plus, we all grew up together, so we have a family sense to our school. I wouldn't change it for the world!
I learned a lot. The curriculum and workloads are tough, but they are valuable. However, the staff and students are very closed-minded and the school is very cliquey.